Bridge Counseling Associates employs over 30 licensed therapists with the majority of clinical staff holding dual Nevada licensure for both mental health and substance abuse. We also have clinicians licensed in treating problem gambling and online video gambling. Our clinical staff specialize in a variety of areas including:
- Adolescent and Youth
- Sexual Abuse
- Domestic Violence
Comprehensive Screening and Assessment
Initial services with Bridge Counseling include a comprehensive screening and assessment process to explore and identify the unique needs of the individual and family. During the assessment, our therapists will explain our services, answer any questions you may have, and provide necessary referrals.
Components of Treatment
- Individual Therapy is one-on-one service with a therapist designed to address mental health and/or substance abuse concerns. During these sessions, the therapist helps the client identify treatment goals using Evidence Based Practices and interventions to help create lasting change.
- Group Therapy consists of a group of clients led by a therapist to address issues through a topic or theme i.e. substance abuses, coping skills, communication.
- Family Therapy goals include improving communication and understanding within the family unit.
- Prevention Groups offer education on substance abuse and ways to combat use.
- Intensive Outpatient provides a tailored 8 to 10 hour per week program of intensive group and individual sessions.
- Psychiatric and Nurse Practitioner services are available on-site which include medication management and referrals.
- Referral Services include coordination of care with courts, schools, physicians, and family members. Bridge Counseling works with a variety of community partners to assist individuals and families.